Terms & conditions:
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement each time you access and/or use the Chakradharimart app and its services.
The terms ‘visitor’, ‘user’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Chakradharimart app at any point in time.
The Chakradharimart is a platform for users to transact with third parties, who are granted access to the Chakradharimart app to display and offer products for sale through the Chakradharimart app.
The Company therefore disclaims all warranties and liabilities associated with any products offered on the Chakradharimart app.
Services on the Chakradharimart app are available to only selected geographies in India, and are subject to restrictions based on business hours of third party sellers.
Transactions through the Chakradharimart app may be subject to a delivery charge where the minimum order size is not met. You will be informed of such delivery charge at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the Chakradharimart app.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Chakradharimart app.
The Company reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit access to the Chakradharimart app, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the aforesaid criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe that the eligibility criteria is not met by a user, or the user may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
License & Access
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the Chakradharimart app, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Company. Such limited sub- license does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Chakradharimart app or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Chakradharimart app or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Chakradharimart app or any portion of it may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Chakradharimart app or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Chakradharimart app, or any other systems or networks connected to it or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Chakradharimart app, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary/intellectual property rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Any unauthorized use shall automatically terminate the permission or license granted by the Company.
Account & Registration Obligations
We aim to ensure that prices of all products are correct and up-to-date. However, from time to time, prices for certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by a supplier. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company and the seller both reserve the right to cancel the order without any further liability. Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product listed on the Chakradharimart app will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (Maximum Retail Price).